DMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMC Forum

We are a clan for the game SPORE. We are the Drifted MoonLight clan.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you dislike about Spore?

Go down 
+3
Aaron - Madanchi
Deza007
DMCLeaderGalox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deza007
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Deza007

MoonLight Points : 7

What do you dislike about Spore? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you dislike about Spore?   What do you dislike about Spore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:10 pm

The files are stored a .PNG files with hidden data. Thats rather incredible if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Aaron - Madanchi
Green Spice
Green Spice
Aaron - Madanchi

MoonLight Points : 62

PostSubject: Re: What do you dislike about Spore?   What do you dislike about Spore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 pm

yeh it is pretty good, I know how it works and i think i remember the .png file not being the actual file but more as a cover. i cant exactly remember but I found it out when using a hex editor in trying to hack into the music and use your own music in spore

nearly worked but then i got stuck and my freind helped me, which he successfully got it working but didnt tell me how and didnt save anything >_> ... so i need him to come over and do it again - then tones of people can be happy using their own music in spore
Back to top Go down
Deza007
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Deza007

MoonLight Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: What do you dislike about Spore?   What do you dislike about Spore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Can't you just plug in your ipod headphones?
Back to top Go down
Aaron - Madanchi
Green Spice
Green Spice
Aaron - Madanchi

MoonLight Points : 62

PostSubject: Re: What do you dislike about Spore?   What do you dislike about Spore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:25 pm

lol of course but the music was so anyone who plays that adventure can also here that music, it sorta whent wierd tho, and wasnt 100% if some one else could ehar that music file
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
ZigZagas

MoonLight Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: What do you dislike about Spore?   What do you dislike about Spore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:19 pm

The fact that maxis don't crae if the game is glitchy as hell as long as they make plenty of money out of it.

BLLLAARGH angry at them for the unfixable glitch in GA where the whole planet and everything on it becomes invisible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you dislike about Spore?   What do you dislike about Spore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you dislike about Spore?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2