DMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMC Forum

We are a clan for the game SPORE. We are the Drifted MoonLight clan.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non Combat Adventures?

Go down 
+4
DMCLeaderGalox
Arekuzu
ZigZagas
Deza007
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Deza007
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Deza007

MoonLight Points : 7

Non Combat Adventures? Empty
PostSubject: Non Combat Adventures?   Non Combat Adventures? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:07 pm

What do you think about these?
Personally, there one of my favourite type. The creator obviously hasn't focussed on combat, so they made the story better, and added more interesting goals.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
ZigZagas

MoonLight Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: Non Combat Adventures?   Non Combat Adventures? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:42 pm

That's true, and there isn't many out there. I usually like storyline non-combat however, as collect and explore are often just boring

however when making adventures of my own i find it difficult not to incorporate just a little combat.
Back to top Go down
Arekuzu
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Arekuzu

MoonLight Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Non Combat Adventures?   Non Combat Adventures? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:12 pm

I only like non-combat if its more puzzley, or jokey like this quiz adventure i played the other day. (He asked you a question bout' spore and you have to pick the right teleporter) But i would say that a combination of puzzle and fighting is my fav (Like the ledgend of Zelda)
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
ZigZagas

MoonLight Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: Non Combat Adventures?   Non Combat Adventures? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Mmmm...a quiz adventure...that sounds good.

i might make some of those!
Back to top Go down
Deza007
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Deza007

PostSubject: Re: Non Combat Adventures?   Non Combat Adventures? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:29 pm

I once made a RPG adventure, were you chose different teleporter for different moves. It was good, but complex and I didn't finish might, might work on it a bit more later today.
Back to top Go down
DMCLeaderGalox
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

MoonLight Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Non Combat Adventures?   Non Combat Adventures? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:59 pm

Well, I like it if you get a mix. I like Foto's new adventure a lot, It's called Phixion. It's got quite a bit of combat in it, but the storyline and landscape is amazing!! I think you should check it out if you haven't already.Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dmcclan.forumotion.com
Aaron - Madanchi
Green Spice
Green Spice
Aaron - Madanchi

MoonLight Points : 62

PostSubject: Re: Non Combat Adventures?   Non Combat Adventures? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:24 am

cool ill check it out l8r, i created a whole masisve world which wa sjust like real life. It had cities, villages, rivers, airoplaines, wild creatures, lakes, forests with mysteries, roads, vehicles everything, but.... it got deleted when i reinstalled spore.... Sad nd apparently i didnt uplaod it which i swear i did
Back to top Go down
agraf
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
agraf

PostSubject: Re: Non Combat Adventures?   Non Combat Adventures? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:05 pm

Oh dear, sorry to hear about that, Madanchi.
Back to top Go down
Deza007
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Deza007

PostSubject: Re: Non Combat Adventures?   Non Combat Adventures? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:58 pm

My latest adventure, contains ALOT of combat...
Back to top Go down
agraf
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
agraf

PostSubject: Re: Non Combat Adventures?   Non Combat Adventures? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:34 pm

same...
Back to top Go down
Zim
Red Spice
Red Spice
Zim

PostSubject: Re: Non Combat Adventures?   Non Combat Adventures? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:14 pm

I try to stay away from putting too much combat in them. In fact I made a war mission where you don't have to fight at all.
Back to top Go down
Turbosonic98
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Turbosonic98

PostSubject: Re: Non Combat Adventures?   Non Combat Adventures? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:58 pm

How did you manage that?

I have a few ideas...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non Combat Adventures?   Non Combat Adventures? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non Combat Adventures?
Page 1 of 1