DMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMC Forum

We are a clan for the game SPORE. We are the Drifted MoonLight clan.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help with your adventure?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZigZagas
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
ZigZagas

MoonLight Points : 16

Need help with your adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Need help with your adventure?   Need help with your adventure? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:27 pm

This thread is for anyone who would like help with their adventure, whther it's ideas or w/e.

Well, i'll post nay useful tips here;

1.To get a vehicle at any height you want, disguise a gameplay object as the vehicle you want. Then, you can float it.

2.To float, press CTRL and then drag the selected object.

3.Press shift when moving an object to disable the automatic movement, snap-to thing. I don't know how to describe that. To make a object bigger or smaller, press shift and scroll the mouse button or the arrow keys.

4. If you want to give the act a name, description or music, click on it at the bottom of the screen.

5. Press tab to rotate objects.

6. Crew members can be locked, meaning that the captain will always have these crew member that you select. To do this, press the small lock symbol in the corner of the crew button. The same can be done with the captain.

7. When clicking on a creature or vehicle or building, by clicking the act button at the top of it's info thing, you make changes for one or several acts individually. Also, the little eye symbol on the same page will make it invisible/insubstantial.

8. By rotating music when it is placed on the planet, you can speed it up or slow it down.

I'll add any more when they are posted, or when i think of them.

Last edited by ZigZagas on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron - Madanchi
Green Spice
Green Spice
Aaron - Madanchi

MoonLight Points : 62

PostSubject: Re: Need help with your adventure?   Need help with your adventure? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:15 pm

good post!, it should be helpfull to people Smile

Ive got some in adventure mode, if you click on a creature, vehicle, building etc and click the "act" tab it will turn blue and enabling you to alter it's options for that act.

Also clicking the 'eye' icon will change it to be visble (open) or invisible (closed), this also can be done through the "act" tab when clicked and can be used by showing or not shwoing the missions objective description bar.

By rotating the circular bar around a piece of music (sounds) it will fast forward it or slow it down.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
ZigZagas

MoonLight Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: Need help with your adventure?   Need help with your adventure? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Oh yes, i forgot about those, and i never knew the one about music. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Aaron - Madanchi
Green Spice
Green Spice
Aaron - Madanchi

MoonLight Points : 62

PostSubject: Re: Need help with your adventure?   Need help with your adventure? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:46 pm

np
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with your adventure?   Need help with your adventure? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with your adventure?
Page 1 of 1