DMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMC Forum

We are a clan for the game SPORE. We are the Drifted MoonLight clan.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help when you have a virus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron - Madanchi
Green Spice
Green Spice
Aaron - Madanchi

MoonLight Points : 62

Help when you have a virus Empty
PostSubject: Help when you have a virus   Help when you have a virus I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:36 pm

hey just thought this might help some people if they get a virus and need pretty fast help. I doubt much people will get one but at least it's here incase something does happen. I will mostly post free anti-virus prgrams which are highgly recomended. I used all of them and tested.

anti-virus programs:

Some of the best anti-virus programs have to be bought but not all. There is a good selection out there that are free to get online.

One of the best free online anti-virus programs is ESET NOD32, you have to by for full but can get a free trial which will save you in a crysis. I use this myself. Link to site is http://www.eset.com/

Another good program is SuperAntiSpyware which is really really handy at getting rid of nasty nasty viruses. It's free and safe! link: http://www.superantispyware.com/

Also one more excellent program is AVG. It is a well known program that can fight against almost all viruses, the link is: http://free.avg.com/

Tips:

The best thing to do when got a virus is (instantly get or run an anti virus program) and disconnect from any internet connection (make sure it isn't auto conencting to another conenction wirelessly. Then run the virus scanner. Some scanners need to be online but most don't.

Safe Mode and Back log

In the mean time if you don't have a virus scanner and are waiting for it to come in post or just don;t know were or how to get one. Get some one to help you and turn off internet and any power conenction to the computer. the power (plug) can still keep you computer in danger, the virus has power to run even when the comp is off.

when you go into safe mode (when on start up press the correct 'F' key and if needed press you keyboards 'pause' or 'stop' key) you can operate your computer without trouble usually (if it's a bad virus then it will effect some stuff in safe-mode, if that happens then your in trouble usually - it gets to the dangerouse program part) but you also can revert your computer back to a certain date.

Reverting back to a certain date which is called Sytem Restore will delete and literally revert back to exactly how it was on that day. I'd be safe and go back around a week.

I'm pretty good at solvng and resolving virus issues and spyware problems. So just PM or add my email and email me or talk through msn for ease. Theres a lot more i could of put on this post but i dont want to over crowd it.
Back to top Go down

Help when you have a virus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DMC Forum :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: