DMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMC Forum

We are a clan for the game SPORE. We are the Drifted MoonLight clan.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doctor who discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZigZagas
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
ZigZagas

MoonLight Points : 16

Doctor who discussion Empty
PostSubject: Doctor who discussion   Doctor who discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:27 pm

This is thread is for discussion of doctor who.
If you don't like DW, then dont spam of flame the thread. Feel free to say you dont like it, and explain why, but dont insult anyone or use words like "sad" or "Nerd" which happens to me alot.

so to start off a topic of discussion; what about david tenant leaving? his last episode, End of Time- what might happen?
Back to top Go down
Aaron - Madanchi
Green Spice
Green Spice
Aaron - Madanchi

MoonLight Points : 62

PostSubject: Re: Doctor who discussion   Doctor who discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:41 pm

hmm what happened on the last episode? cant remember much, i know Dabros died and all the planets whent back to their original place but thats it. I think the new one taking over is pretty much the same as David Tenant, same goes with the assistant

btw i like Christopher eccleston the best (first one) he also was in Heroes.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Doctor who discussion   Doctor who discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:25 pm

I infintely prefer David Tennant.

In the last of series four, davros died ( well....we never saw him die, but)
Donna lost her memory.
And as a bit of foreshadowing in one episode;
It is coming. It is returning through the darkness. Doctor...He will knock four times.

Well, thats as best i can remember.
Back to top Go down
Aaron - Madanchi
Green Spice
Green Spice
Aaron - Madanchi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor who discussion   Doctor who discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:31 pm

oh yeh forgot about her memory being wiped clean.

the next new episode is to do witht hose water men isnt it, what do you think it will b like? I reckon not bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Zim
Red Spice
Red Spice
Zim

MoonLight Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Doctor who discussion   Doctor who discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Classic series generally better than new series. I'm just making my opinion clear.

Anyway, I liked David Tennant (FAR more than Ecclestone) but every Doctor has to move on. Tennant's had a pretty good run I'd say (despite some really bad stories, hem hem) he just feel like The Doctor, I like his way of portraying Dr Who.

And apart from being obviously too young, I can only guess at what Matt Smith's performance as the Doctor will be like. I hope he's a good 'un.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Doctor who discussion   Doctor who discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Well, now when somebody pictures the doctor it's david tennant, he is the doctor now, instead of just one of his regenerations.
I don't think ill like matt smith, but i ought to give him a chance. albino
Back to top Go down
Aaron - Madanchi
Green Spice
Green Spice
Aaron - Madanchi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor who discussion   Doctor who discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:08 am

yeh he should be allright, but otice how they kept him looking similar to david tennant same goes to the assistant, they seem to be afraid to do something different so they're keeping similar.

yeh everyone now pictures the dr as david tennant, i do, but my favourtite is still christopher eccelstan, he seemed mofr realistic and a bit darker not soo freindly
Back to top Go down
Turbosonic98
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Turbosonic98

MoonLight Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Doctor who discussion   Doctor who discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:50 am

Well, The Timelords are back! All of them! The Doctot isn't the last anymore!
Back to top Go down
Aaron - Madanchi
Green Spice
Green Spice
Aaron - Madanchi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor who discussion   Doctor who discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:53 pm

I know!! ^^ I liked the last episode but it could have been better, but still good. Wonder how the new Dr will tunr out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor who discussion   Doctor who discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor who discussion
Page 1 of 1